Souvenirs

joemanzh

Well, I'm not that long a cacher but I would like to know if there's an easy way to find out what souvenirs are on the list. I know under Help Center you will find in my account and profile and dashboard the lists. But what to do, if they are most of the time not working? Furthermore I think the location to find them isn't really intuitive, is it? Someone out there to give me an understanding how to handle this?

Kind Regards

• Love 1
5 hours ago, joemanzh said:

niraD!!! Did you really read my post? That's exactly what I mentioned. In the help center one can find this list. But it's not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furthermore I cannot rely on a users home made list (A-Team). There is nothing guaranteed.

I read your post and it's a bit confusing.  It sounds as if you did not get a souvenir that you were entitled to get.  If that is the case, the best way to track down the problem is to provide an example.  For instance, if it's a country/region souvenir, provide a link to the Listing page to that is associated with the cache that you Found that demonstrates this discrepancy.  

Edited by Touchstone
  • Helpful 1
8 hours ago, joemanzh said:

Well, I'm not that long a cacher but I would like to know if there's an easy way to find out what souvenirs are on the list. I know under Help Center you will find in my account and profile and dashboard the lists. But what to do, if they are most of the time not working? Furthermore I think the location to find them isn't really intuitive, is it? Someone out there to give me an understanding how to handle this?

Kind Regards

Please add a screenshot of what is mot working for you. Also add your OS and browser versions, so this issue can be investigated by the developers. Your inane comments help no one to help you solve the issue you claim to experience.

Kind Regards

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, joemanzh said:

Kind Regards

What do you mean when you say:

9 hours ago, joemanzh said:

But what to do, if they are most of the time not working?

Just guessing (as we all are) what the OP is actually seeking, but wonder if he means that the listing of souvenirs is not "clickable".  They aren't, and as far as I know, never were.

If what you want to do is see what each of the souvenirs looks like, you might try this listing on project-gc ....

https://project-gc.com/Tools/SouvenirList

If this is not what you mean, OP, it would be helpful for you to answer some of the questions put to you, so we can better understand what you seek, thus better help you.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 1:57 PM, joemanzh said:

Furthermore I cannot rely on a users home made list (A-Team). There is nothing guaranteed.

For the record, my list is far more comprehensive than the one in the Help Center, and is generally more up-to-date.

Of course, if this isn't the type of resource you're looking for, you'll have to come back here and give us more information about your issue.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 2

Re souvenirs; a weird thing happened. I had hidden all the souvenirs except the country/state souvenirs. (Well not really hidden unfortunately, only faded.) I am only interested in the country/state ones and wish I could really hide the others, but faded is the best that is allowed. Anyway, I found all the souvenirs reversed. The ones I had faded, were no longer faded, and the country/state ones, which I hadn't faded were now faded. So I needed to go through the list and click on all of them again, to get them the way I wanted, and had before. Weird, they had changed around.