Fargo-Moorhead GeoTour (GT488)

7 hours ago, giacaches said:

Minnesota and North Dakota's first official GeoTour is now live! Consider this your official invitation to come and complete the Fargo-Moorhead GeoTour (GT488)

Note: Find 20 (or more!) of the caches to receive an official Fargo-Moorhead GeoTour coin. 

What's the weather forecast for the next ten days? Any snow on the ground? This southern girl needs to be prepared!

just checked. A little cold in some days, with some upcoming showers, but not too bad.

But is there snow on the ground?

Edited by Max and 99

@Max & 99: So far, the forecast for the next 10 days looks pretty good. There is no snow on the ground yet! I'd recommend bringing layers :) Please reach out if you have any additional questions. I'd love for you to visit!

If you're interested in some additional awesome caching in North Dakota - check out the Gilby area where my friend Trycacheus has hidden some stellar gadget-style caches.

16 minutes ago, giacaches said:

@Max & 99: So far, the forecast for the next 10 days looks pretty good. There is no snow on the ground yet! I'd recommend bringing layers :) Please reach out if you have any additional questions. I'd love for you to visit!

If you're interested in some additional awesome caching in North Dakota - check out the Gilby area where my friend Trycacheus has hidden some stellar gadget-style caches.

Fantastic! Thank you!

On 10/6/2019 at 10:15 AM, giacaches said:

Minnesota and North Dakota's first official GeoTour is now live! Consider this your official invitation to come and complete the Fargo-Moorhead GeoTour (GT488)

Note: Find 20 (or more!) of the caches to receive an official Fargo-Moorhead GeoTour coin. 

Invite accepted. That was a PHENOMENAL geotour!! So creative and varied. It would have taken us half the time to complete the tour if we hadn't spent so much time Waymarking too. We had a great time exploring the area. The weather was perfect!

Fargo Moorhead Geotour 2.png

Edited by Max and 99

Very excited to participate in this tour! Thank you!Cached with another team. Completed 23 of the 24 caches but sadly could not get the last one. It is inside a business which had limited hours (no Sunday or Monday hours, open day hours only on other days). We were in the area 2 days but not the hours this business is available... Is there anyway to get the virtual souvenir? Doesn’t seem right that to be eligible for the virtual you have to be in town on specific days only...

On 11/25/2019 at 8:41 AM, buttersfamily89 said:

Very excited to participate in this tour! Thank you!Cached with another team. Completed 23 of the 24 caches but sadly could not get the last one. It is inside a business which had limited hours (no Sunday or Monday hours, open day hours only on other days). We were in the area 2 days but not the hours this business is available... Is there anyway to get the virtual souvenir? Doesn’t seem right that to be eligible for the virtual you have to be in town on specific days only...

We definitely planned ahead for the limited hours caches. It's tough. No digital souvenir unless you get them all.