Wherigo\\kit to Webwigo Emulator Problem

The Yelling Madman

I am trying to test out my new Wherigo cartridge and everything seems to be correct when making the cartridge.  But when I go to test it with Webwigo, I get it loaded and I can't start it.  I try to click the play buttons and they just don't work, it's like there's nothing to play.  I've tested other cartridges that I've found and solved and know they work, but the play button doesn't work for them either.  What am I doing wrong?

I attached what I'm seeing below, basically the play buttons seemingly aren't working.

wherigo problems.png

Edited by The Yelling Madman

Is there a starting zone to navigate to? In kit, the game starts once you navigate to the starting zone.

Did you load the cartridge through the kit website or create a cartridge first on Wherigo.com? I have sometimes found better luck by creating the cartridge in wherigokit, uploading it to Wherigo.com and then downloading the cartridge to load into webwigo.

Yes, there is a starting zone to navigate to.  I ran the cartridge through the kit website and used the "Test in Emulator" button.  I test ran the entire cartridge at the park and everything works perfect in the Wherigo app but it still doesn't want to work on Webwigo emulator for some reason.  I've tried cartridges in the area that I know work, and nothing works for me on Webwigo.

If the issue is you are unable to click start there might also be an issue with the touch pad on the keyboard. I had something similar a couple weeks back where I clicked on the start and nothing happened. This might be overkill but if you have an external mouse you might try hooking it up to the computer and then try clicking start. Another idea is to run webwigo in a different browser to see if it works somewhere else.