Raleigh/Triangle Geocachers meeting

JoeyBob

Okay, there is a lot of interest in this. A few quick questions: do we want to have an informal meeting first, and then set up an event cache? Or do we go for the event cache first- JeffersonStone and I have some ideas from events we have been to.

If we have an informal meeting- weekday, or weekend? Post away, I want input. Let's get this thing rolling!

JoeyBob- one of the infamous "tv guys"

Yes, I've found the prefect cache meeting spot. The coords: N35* 45.304' W078* 44.539'. Just a few hints: This place is happening and was really crazy during the hockey playoffs. You can get it ice cold or room temp here. If you're hungry, some wings or a burger may tempt your taste buds. If not your forte, you may have a bagel next door at Panera Bread or a tasty cajun meal at Copeland's. I'm up for about any night. Thursday nights are a good one for me, and most weekends also. If I need to get this party started, I've been known to throw down at a moment's notice. Just kidding, but I'm ready!

Looks like an informal meeting is taking the lead. Now let's start talking dates. Is anybody going to be in town on July 6th, or should we try for another date? How about the morning of July 6th, and then perhaps an informal caching expedition? Perhaps that crafty JeffersonStone has an idea for a one time cache for after the meeting- icon_wink.gif

Looks like an informal meeting is taking the lead. Now let's start talking dates. Is anybody going to be in town on July 6th, or should we try for another date? How about the morning of July 6th, and then perhaps an informal caching expedition? Perhaps that crafty JeffersonStone has an idea for a one time cache for after the meeting- icon_wink.gif

The coordinates are indeed the East end of Lake Crabtree. It's one of my favorite jumping off points for a variety of trails. You may think you're about to get bushwacked getting there, but I think everyone would enjoy it as much as I do.

Be Seeing You!