South Downs Geo Tour UK - Souvenir

Coin-Man

I wonder if anyone could please help. Today I finally completed the South Downs Geo Tour in the UK. Took me four visits in total. I have found all active and disabled Caches that make up the tour. I was expecting to receive the Souvenir on my caching profile automatically but this has not happened. 

Could anyone tell me what I need to do in order to get the Souvenir. 

Many thanks

Steve (Coin-Man)

33 minutes ago, Moun10Bike said:

I think it might be due to this archived cache: https://coord.info/GC5MKV6

I don't see a find form you on it but it is still technically considered to be part of the GeoTour.

How would I qualify for future GeoTour souvenirs if they were to become available?
Find all active caches on a GeoTour to earn their unique souvenir. Archived caches would not be part of the requirement. However, temporarily disabled caches are active cache listings, so you would need to find them once they are available.

2 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

How would I qualify for future GeoTour souvenirs if they were to become available?
Find all active caches on a GeoTour to earn their unique souvenir. Archived caches would not be part of the requirement. However, temporarily disabled caches are active cache listings, so you would need to find them once they are available.

Unfortunately, the archived cache needs to be manually removed from the GeoTour in order to keep it from being needed to achieve the souvenir. That has now been done with this cache, and the OP has been manually granted the souvenir.

8 minutes ago, Coin-Man said:

Archived Caches don’t form part of the tour. Temp disabled Caches still count. I have the Souvenir now thanks.

Steve

Per my previous message, they have to manually removed from the GeoTour to avoid counting, which unfortunately had failed to happen in this case. I'm glad everything got sorted out, though!