Pocket queries

Jimmy_Hill

4 minutes ago, Jimmy_Hill said:

I want to run a pocket query once, right now. Not next April fools day at midnight. How do I do that?

Can anybody help me in this?

All my PQs run immediately. I check the day of the week (whatever today is), then check the box that says Uncheck the day of the week after the query runs. Then submit.

I immediately see the results.

1 hour ago, Jimmy_Hill said:

Now I actually did get a zip file. I guess I am going to have to figure out how the run at ... thing works. Would be much simpler to have a button "run once right now". Well.

I got myself this same problem last time I needed some pocket queries done. I also selected that the query can be deleted automatically after it is ready. Nothing happened and I found other means to get the information I needed. Later I found that I need to check every weekday from the schedule to get it ready. I hope that I remember this next time I need a pocket query.

13 hours ago, arisoft said:

I got myself this same problem last time I needed some pocket queries done. I also selected that the query can be deleted automatically after it is ready. Nothing happened and I found other means to get the information I needed. Later I found that I need to check every weekday from the schedule to get it ready. I hope that I remember this next time I need a pocket query.

I would recommend posting this as a bug in the Website forum. This isn't the expected behavior. You should be able to run a PQ for the current Seattle day by just selecting the one day.

21 minutes ago, The A-Team said:

I would recommend posting this as a bug in the Website forum. This isn't the expected behavior. You should be able to run a PQ for the current Seattle day by just selecting the one day.

I thought that the system is so intelligent that it will run the query immediatelly and then delete the query as requested. When I later noticed that nothing happened I checked all days to be sure that it will do it as soon as possible.

12 hours ago, arisoft said:

I thought that the system is so intelligent that it will run the query immediatelly and then delete the query as requested. When I later noticed that nothing happened I checked all days to be sure that it will do it as soon as possible.

The system works for me as expected.  Every time I've created a new PQ I tick the current day and it runs within minutes. I don't usually use the delete  after running option so I just created a test PQ ticking that option, checked it to run Saturday (it's was about 01:10 Seattle time) and it ran within 10 minutes and has deleted the PQ.

I have never taken the route of ticking every day to get a PQ to run.

• Upvote 1