Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Max and 99

What does this new forum icon mean? (Plus sign)

Recommended Posts

This is a new icon at the top, right? Or have I just never noticed it! What does it mean "create new status"?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Max and 99 said:

This is a new icon at the top, right? Or have I just never noticed it! What does it mean "create new status"?

screenshot pls, I don´t see a thing.

 

Edit: Well, kinda blind I guess

2142991583_2019-09-1110_49_29-Whatdoesthisnewforumiconmean_(Plussign)-GeocachingTopics-Geocaching.png.655d9ebd5977d6e262c0dc171baafd38.png

Edited by DerDiedler

Share this post


Link to post

I think it´s not verry new, I´ve seen it before. Must be there for at least a few weeks, but can´t tell exactly

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

What does it mean "create new status"?

Well, if you put your cursor on it, it says "Create new content".  If you hit the drop down button, it gives the options:  Status and Topic

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, mertat said:

Well, if you put your cursor on it, it says "Create new content".  If you hit the drop down button, it gives the options:  Status and Topic

I know what it says, but I don't know what new status means.

Derdiedler, my top of page and icons look a little different than your screenshot. The plus is much bigger and doesn't have the title/words create.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

I know what it says, but I don't know what new status means.

Derdiedler, my top of page and icons look a little different than your screenshot. The plus is much bigger and doesn't have the title/words create.

 

I tested "Status". It showed up on my screen under Activity. I  don't understand what its purpose is. 

 

1406190622_2019-09-1110_13_48-AllActivity-GeocachingForums.png.2415e86333843d5e66f03f1301cc17f3.png

Edited by L0ne.R

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, L0ne.R said:

 

I tested "Status". It showed up on my screen under Activity. I  don't understand what its purpose. 

 

1406190622_2019-09-1110_13_48-AllActivity-GeocachingForums.png.2415e86333843d5e66f03f1301cc17f3.png

Thank you for testing. I was afraid to since I didn't understand what it does.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2

×
×
  • Create New...