Reactivate "lost" travel bugs?

Road2Show

Hi, I need some help and guidance. First and foremost, I am a bug-napper. Not intentionally mind you, but after a hiatus of many years from participating in searching for caches my wife and I have started again. When I pulled out an old and untouched bag much to my dismay I found 2 travel bugs that I had picked up but apparently neglect to drop into another cache. No excuses, no bad intention...simply a time where most things took a backseat to life's priorities. So here is my question...

Can I reactivate these bugs? One is still tied to a semi-active member, and the other has unfortunately shown no activity for many years. Here are the bugs I have;

DELETED - I have messaged the owner of this bug, but have received no response

DELETED - This one was released from England in celebration of a 40th wedding anniversary. I'm sorry to see there has been no additional activity with that user. 

I feel bad about both of these and would like to make it right. How do I do that? 

Edited by Road2Show
removed codes
20 minutes ago, Road2Show said:

That's all?  I guess I assumed there would be some other step with them flagged as lost.  Thanks

If they aren’t in your inventory, you will first need to do a “grab” log, “Grab it from somewhere else”, which you can do by opening each TB’s page.

Delete any public posted tracking codes.  They’re supposed to be kept secret. B)

Edited by kunarion
9 minutes ago, kunarion said:

If they aren’t in your inventory, you will first need to do a “grab” log, “Grab it from somewhere else”, which you can do by opening each TB’s page.

Delete any public posted tracking codes.  They’re supposed to be kept secret. B)

Okay, thanks. I have deleted the codes I posted.   I can't edit your reply though, so maybe you can do that and remove those in the quoted section? 

4 minutes ago, Road2Show said:

Okay, thanks. I have deleted the codes I posted.   I can't edit your reply though, so maybe you can do that and remove those in the quoted section? 

Sure. Done!

Even cachers who aren’t active on the site can get log notifications.  So they may be pleasantly surprised to see the TBs back in play.