Cannot delete images from cache page

BigFurryMonster

I'd like to delete an image from my own cache page. I click Edit near the image. The image page shows. I click Delete Image.

A dialogue appears: "Delete image?".

Now, the "No, keep photo" (should be "No, keep image" really) is clickable, but "Yes, delete" is not.

Is there any other way to get rid of images from my cache page? There are some that are outdated.

Glad you worked this out.

At one time, the CO of a listing could delete images of others, had to provide a reason for the image deletion  AND that reason was emailed to the owner of the image.  The owner did NOT have to provide a reason to themselves for deleting their own image.

Currently the CO of a listing DOES have to provide themselves with a reason they're deleting their own image as well as for deletion of other's images. And no email is sent to anyone.

At least you aren't getting an email with the text of the reason you removed your own image from your own listing ;-)

• Helpful 1

I never understood why there's a separate list of images visible to everyone on my cache page (besides the images actually being visible on my cache page).

Every time I create a cache page, I delete the list of uploaded images (these could be many, since I iterate a lot to get it right), to reduce clutter.

In any case, a 'delete all my images from list' (not from cache page) feature would be nice.