Pocket Query

beagle39z

7 minutes ago, beagle39z said:

I have a query that will not delete. What can be done?

"For some reason your Pocket Query, xxx, yielded no results. Here are a few things to try:

• Check your search for any errors and try again
  • Edit search parameters
  • Widen your search area

If none of these options work, check the Help Center or forums.

Happy geocaching,
Geocaching HQ"

I don't understand the question.

If you mean that you ran a Pocket Query, and the Official Geocaching App still lists it, wait 7 days.  It is removed in about a week automatically.

If you instead mean that there are no results in your Pocket Query preview, try selecting fewer filters.  Especially look for things that could cause no results such as "Caches I have Found" and "Caches I haven't Found" both being selected.

More specifics on what you're trying to do would be good.

So it’s a Pocket Query named “xxx”, for a bookmark list that was deleted?  I’m guessing you have deselected all the days to run, yet at some interval, you get an email telling you there are no caches in “xxx”.  Do you get it daily?

What suggestions have you tried?

Edited by kunarion

Please provide the link of the PQ's edit page. That way we may detect the issue with your PQ settings. No fear: we can not change your PQ. When we open that link we're just creating a PQ of our own but with your settings.

Hans

Edited by HHL
2 hours ago, HHL said:

Please provide the link of the PQ's edit page. That way we may detect the issue with your PQ settings. No fear: we can not change your PQ. When we open that link we're just creating a PQ of our own but with your settings.

Hans

I’m guessing it’s this one from the above posts:

https://www.geocaching.com/pocket/bmquery.aspx?guid=a1962578-f6b4-4b47-b782-57c53db5c7f0