Geocaching has a cameo in "Dark"

I just noticed this the other day as well! Here is a bit better quality picture, I tried to enhance it a bit. Small print still not quite readable though.

P.S. Have been really digging Dark so far. Amazing series! Halfway through S2 at the moment.

DarkS02E01_2.png

I started the « Dark » series a few weeks ago and I am hooked.  Last night I watched season 2 episode 1 and also noticed the sign in Mikkel’s room. Very cool to have a geocaching cameo!

BTW, I am starting to ponder how to make a Wherigo that would represent the time travel aspect of the series. It could be a cool adventure!

On 8/24/2022 at 2:53 AM, SoaringEagle said:

I started the « Dark » series a few weeks ago and I am hooked.  Last night I watched season 2 episode 1 and also noticed the sign in Mikkel’s room. Very cool to have a geocaching cameo!

BTW, I am starting to ponder how to make a Wherigo that would represent the time travel aspect of the series. It could be a cool adventure!

I made one where you have to change the time settings on your device to "time travel". If you'd like, I can send you the source code.