Lately I am experiencing serious difficulties sending messages in the Message Center. This is in Firefox.
This is what happens:
1. I click on message the owner on a cache page
2. Message center opens and pre-populates with the text Regarding whatever cache
3. I click into the box and type my message
4. I click on Send and the send button fades slightly, and then nothing at all happens
5. After waiting to see if anything will happen, I click back twice to get
In the interest of full transparency, in following up on this, I discovered that while this was fixed and deployed, a subsequent roll-out removed the fix. After some conversation in the office, a "re-fix" is rolling out momentarily.