Seeking TravelBug Assistance

*gln

Hi guys,

On behalf of the St. Louis Geocacher Assoc., I am seeking your help in finding the wayward SLAGA Travel bug. It was last seen at the NTGS Meeting. ( http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=52141 ) back in Feb. Since it’s mission is to attend as many Geo-events as possible, if anyone locates it, could ‘ya give it the boot and send it on it’s way?

Thanks a million,

Glenn,

your friendly neighborhood admin.

**Glenn, St. Louis, Mo

SLAGALogo.gif

Sounds like an idea but, its still listed in the Feb Geogathering. Where is it actually right now...

I'm heading to a Geogathering this weekend in Nashville, TN. I'll bring it with me if I can get my hands on it.

Also we got two gatherings comming up in Memphis and one we are planning one going to in Jackson, MS.

I feel bad about you bug~when you'll contacted me about the wayward travel bug that was still showing up on my cache page. I got on the NTGA's posting board that we use to talk to each other and posted a message to contact the owner of the bug.I'm glad it turned up.

"Fun is Fun, Done is Done"-Stephen King