Lost travel bugs found

gigglingiguana

I had a travel bug go missing 4 years ago and declared it as “missing” on its description page. I received an email from someone claiming they found my travel bug in a friend’s donation box. She said she tried to put it back into circulation but couldn’t and wondered if it was because I had logged it as missing. If so, how do I restore it/open the listing so that the TB can go back into circulation? Thanks.

2 minutes ago, gigglingiguana said:

I had a travel bug go missing 4 years ago and declared it as “missing” on its description page. I received an email from someone claiming they found my travel bug in a friend’s donation box. She said she tried to put it back into circulation but couldn’t and wondered if it was because I had logged it as missing. If so, how do I restore it/open the listing so that the TB can go back into circulation? Thanks.

One of the options is for you to grab it. Then they can grab it from you and place it in a cache? Just an option.

12 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

Oops. My bad. I assumed since it was missing that wasn't an option. Sorry!

No biggie.   It's the same options as the TO.   The TO did say "someone claiming..." they found it.

If they did, they should be able to grab it "from somewhere else".   Four years later, and a different location, it is somewhere else:)

Edited by cerberus1
CO/TO duh...