Notification of New Caches

BugLuv

Hi,

I believe I saw something a year ago or more---that would notify you of new caches in the area & maybe a list of recent ones. A place where you can put your email in to be notified?  I cannot find it, and was hoping someone could tell me quick. I noticed a new cache in an area I covered earlier, and was curious how many new ones have appeared in this area.

Edited by BugLuv

Yes I know many Geocacher's who use the instant notification to get news about newly released geocaches in hopes of collecting that FTF. You can put in a set mileage so you only get notifications within that mileage, like 42 miles, or 18 miles or maybe 388 miles if your crazy for a FTF like Team Yoo Hoo. Some people use it to collect FTF streaks like one FTF every month. Like DTCBEARSnMATHMATE who recently topped 90 straight months with a FTF or J.S.K who came up one short of 59 straight months with a FTF, or Team YOO HOO who probably has a daily FTF streak of 426, Ha Ha. If you want to chase FTF's you will want to have this notification set up so it sends the message to your smart phone. Some of us still use a flip phone and don't care about the FTF's, Ha Ha. Now you Know.

Aceey

Edited by Aceey
added to my post