Cache Along A Route busted?

Rygel

So, I've been gone awhile.  Does the Cache Along a Route option no longer work?  I get the attached error after putting in my start and stop locations. Also, I can't seem to see a way to select start/stop from the map as mentioned in the instructions.  I'm using Safari for a browser if that matters.  Thanks.

Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 8.53.24 AM.png

1 hour ago, Rygel said:

So, I've been gone awhile.  Does the Cache Along a Route option no longer work?  I get the attached error after putting in my start and stop locations. Also, I can't seem to see a way to select start/stop from the map as mentioned in the instructions.  I'm using Safari for a browser if that matters.  Thanks.

There's a server issue this morning causing site-wide random and frequent errors.

I managed to create a route and make a PQ out of it, just now without reading instructions.  At least from a city to a city, it's just about self-explanatory.  Due to the server errors, I wasn't able to try fine-tuning the route.