Answer the reviewer (not published)

winne62

1 minute ago, winne62 said:

The reviewer didn’t publish my cache. He described  the problem. How can I answer him directly? I tried to answer in friendship section. But I don’t get any reaction. 

Did the volunteer reviewer say anything about how he wanted to be contacted?

Some prefer email. Others prefer that you post a Reviewer Note and resubmit the cache. But they usually tell you what they prefer when they tell you why they aren't able to publish your cache listing.

The Reviewer stated in their Disable Note to post a Reviewer Note on the Listing page.  I prefer doing it that way myself, as it keeps the conversation all in one place, so it's easier to follow.  Trying to keep track of email and Friend Requests merely slows down the process.

Your Listing is already Enabled, so they should see any Notes that you add now.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 2
11 minutes ago, winne62 said:

Ok, look the photo, where can I answer directly?

Thanks for asking winne62, and there's no problem with asking questions if you don't understand the process.

If you go to your Listing page at  the following link:

https://coord.info/GC8C1DP

You should see the following banner at the top of the page:

image.thumb.png.5436596490c2cee46a751660052c6eb3.png

Click on the "Respond" link on that banner, and that should take you to a form to fill out  a Reviewer Note.  Press "Submit Log Entry" towards the bottom of the page after you have finished typing your response, and that's it.  The Reviewer should get back to you soon if they need additional information, or they'll just Publish the Listing if they are satisfied with your response.

Edited by Nomex
  • Helpful 2

We'll try it in German, as this seems to be the native language of Winnie62

Hallo Winnie62,

der ganze Prozess um einen Geocache gepublished zu bekommen ist durchaus ein wenig verwirrend am Anfang, wenn man ihn einmal verstanden hat, aber durchaus sinnvoll logisch.

Die vermutlich allermeisten Reviewer möchten nicht direkt angeschrieben werden, wenn es um einen Reviewprozess geht. Wir haben oft eine nicht gerade kleine Anzahl an unveröffentlichten Listings die wir simultan bearbeiten. Daher möchten wir gerne, dass die zukünftigen Cacheowner (also auch du) eine Reviewernote auf dem Listing schreiben.

So bleiben alle Informationen eines Listings genau dort, wo wir sie brauchen, nämlich in dem Listing und wir brauchen nicht umständlich die Informationen aus verschiedenen Quellen (Listing, E-Mail, Messagecenter etc.) zusammenklauben.

Auf deinem Foto klickst du bitte auf den Link zu deinem Listing. Das muss sich jetzt in deinem Webbrowser öffnen. Sollte es versuchen sich in deiner App zu öffnen, wird dieses vermutlich zu einem Fehler führen. Hat sich nun der Webbrowser geöffnet, müsstest du das Listing sehen. Ganz oben findest du ein blaues Banner (dieses Banner hat der Kollege @Nomex schon für dich hier als Bild hochgeladen. Dort findest du 2 Button, in Englisch sind sie mit <<Edit Cache>> und links daneben <<Respond>> benannt (im Deutschen vermutlich mit <<Bearbeite Cache>> und <<Antworten.>> beschriftet.

Drücke den Button <<Respond>> (oder die deutsche Entsprechung) und antworte dem Kollegen.

Schicke das Log los, und bei nächster Gelegenheit wird sich der Kollege wieder bei dir melden.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 2