How long does it take to sort TBs dropped at a Mega

VAVAPAM

I received notification that my TB was dropped at a Mega in northern Scotland.  The event was held last weekend (Aug 10), and there are still many trackables left to be logged out of the event.  I understand it may take some time to sort out all those trackables, but is there a "usual" time frame?

"Stimpy" TB8A509

Edited by VAVAPAM
specifics
11 minutes ago, VAVAPAM said:

I received notification that my TB was dropped at a Mega in northern Scotland.  The event was held last weekend (Aug 10), and there are still many trackables left to be logged out of the event.  I understand it may take some time to sort out all those trackables, but is there a "usual" time frame?

"Stimpy" TB8A509

Wow !  Over 300 still listed in inventory...  It shouldn't take any time to "sort out" trackables.  People either have them or they don't.

Unless the hosts got stuck with a couple hundred still left there (that happens often enough to be a pain-in-the-can for them), if the "attendee" logged the event, they could have logged the trackable at the same time (or right after). 

We don't drop trackables to large events anymore because so many go bye-bye.   We see ebay gets a boost shortly after...

Good luck.

On 8/16/2019 at 11:08 PM, kunarion said:

My "Dark Mickey" TB has been stuck in a Mega for 5 years.  I crossed my fingers, crossed my eyes, and crossed my legs.  But it didn't help. :rolleyes:

Over-saturation of crossing?  But really, that sucks; I'm sorry. 

Without *any* logs at all, perhaps there's hope. 

As a doc once said to me, "Never believe there's not hope, until proven otherwise."