Museum mystery

j6family

According to the faq:

Do I have to log all my finds by August 11 in order to earn souvenirs for Mystery at the Museum?

There will be a 48 hour grace period to submit your drafts and logs. Make sure to log your finds and attended logs by August 14 at noon UTC to earn the souvenirs.

However!  Note:

What happens to the clues on August 11?

The clues will be removed from all geocaches. The Mystery at the Museum page will still be available to view in the Geocaching® app and Geocaching.com until August 26, 2019.

Hopefully, you've some way to remember which cache holds which clues/jewels.

Edited by VAVAPAM
more
6 hours ago, VAVAPAM said:

However!  Note:

What happens to the clues on August 11?

The clues will be removed from all geocaches. The Mystery at the Museum page will still be available to view in the Geocaching® app and Geocaching.com until August 26, 2019.

Hopefully, you've some way to remember which cache holds which clues/jewels.

I see that the clues are still showing on the website cache pages, some ten hours after the close of play.

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, barefootjeff said:

I see that the clues are still showing on the website cache pages, some ten hours after the close of play.

Was just quoting the faq, but yes, I noticed that while planning a route yesterday, too!  (And they're still showing on the website, at least.)

Decided not to jinx anybody by mentioning it.  ;)

Perhaps they've been left to aid in final logging?

Edited by VAVAPAM
another thought
3 hours ago, barefootjeff said:

My new cache just published today has a Clue box on the cache page but says it's clueless, as am I now.

I think the clues are remaining on the cache pages for a couple days so that people can log the ones they found during the promotion period during a grace period.  So each listing page still has the Clue box but since yours just published there is no clue since it can't count toward the promotion.  My GIFF event just published and it's the same way.  It'll go away eventually, probably soon.

• Helpful 1