Cyclists counters

Being passionate about cycling and walking I practice with some frequency and is a great way to get to know and visit an area. During these practices I have come across a few times with Cyclists counters, Pedestrian counters and some have both. I think they are interesting (I always stop to check the numbers ?) and would be a nice category.

Check this google search to see some examples.

What do you think?

2 hours ago, razalas said:

Being passionate about cycling and walking I practice with some frequency and is a great way to get to know and visit an area. During these practices I have come across a few times with Cyclists counters, Pedestrian counters and some have both. I think they are interesting (I always stop to check the numbers ?) and would be a nice category.

Check this google search to see some examples.

What do you think?

Those are so interesting!

I find this counters in particular interesting  mainly because of my love by this activities but also because are encouraging healthy habits , research shows that they can serve as promotional tools to encourage people to cycle and walk on a daily basis promoting the well-being of populations. This counters would be the focus of the category.

Anyone interested in helping:  "Let's count Group

Edited by razalas
Typing error
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 8:49 PM, elyob said:

Thank you for remembering my idea. I still like my idea, because if we include all kind of counters, it will be much more interesting to see what different counters there are. A category just for Cyclists Counters would be about as interesting as the Time and Temperature category. But this is just my personal opinion, of course.