Found logs missing

LopezCacherz

Hi everyone.  I logged 6 caches last night on the app - they're not in drafts, I've checked.  They are all listed as found on my list that I created.  The website doesn't show the found logs at all, or the one DNF.  They haven't fed to the Museum Mystery either (on the last 35, so this isn't an issue either).  Are we experiencing some website/app issues?

I have tried using Explorer and Chrome.  Restarted, refreshed, deleted cookies.  Not sure what else to do.

Edited by LopezCacherz
5 hours ago, LopezCacherz said:

Hi everyone.  I logged 6 caches last night on the app - they're not in drafts, I've checked.  They are all listed as found on my list that I created.  The website doesn't show the found logs at all, or the one DNF.  They haven't fed to the Museum Mystery either (on the last 35, so this isn't an issue either).  Are we experiencing some website/app issues?

I have tried using Explorer and Chrome.  Restarted, refreshed, deleted cookies.  Not sure what else to do.

Are they still not showing, or was it a delay issue?

Are you still unable to see them? I just checked your public profile and can see 6 finds from yesterday:

• The Garden
  • 1 more for Kiwanis!
  • Skatepark Graffitti
  • Saskatoon Berry
  • George Wenige
  • Shiny New Nano #4

I can see your logs on the cache listing pages, so they have registered in some places.