Download a Pocket Query

Quintsys

Hi Cachers,

I have made two pocket queries, and yes, I am a premium member. A couple of weeks ago, it was no problem for me to download the forthcoming gpx-file to my Mac, but I can't find the button (or so) anymore.

Anyone an idea what I am doing wrong?

Best,

Carlo

1 minute ago, Quintsys said:

thanks on4bam, and now I remember... I was a bit thinking too fast.... it goes by email.

You still have to download the PQ from the PQ page. PQ are not send by email for a long time now. But the email says that they ran and are ready. ;)

2 hours ago, on4bam said:

Do you have the number of caches set to 500 or less?

BTW, why do you do it like that, you can load them through the API a lot easier.

Yes, it is easier through API and I am doing that more these days as I become more familiar with it. I have the PQs set to 1000 which is why I get the email I guess. I  had actually forgotten about the 500 cut off. With the unzipped PQs I like to browse the Availables to Non-availables. I may be able to do that with GSAK but have not explored its workings to that extent.

15 minutes ago, colleda said:

I like to browse the Availables to Non-availables. I may be able to do that with GSAK but have not explored its workings to that extent.

When using the API you see a summary of changes when the PQs have been imported, Number of caches imported, number changed, new, changed from unavailable to available and so on.