Personal notes

DukeOfURL01

It shows up fine fo rme - I do see you have a button on your title bar to "UPGRADE" - but you are showing here as a premium member.  Do basic members not have the ability to add personal cache notes?  I don't see the UPGRADE option on my pages; I do have the Personal notes section, even on the one you used as an example.

DId you recently renew or upgrade to premium?  Or is that just coincidental?

• Helpful 2

Hmm.

I just went looking, and two resources I found in the Help Center (Centre for our European friends) say nothing about Personal Cache Notes being a 'Premium' feature, then I found:

https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=102&pgid=764 ,

which does.

So, log out and back in again. I'd bet that you logged into the website BEFORE you upgraded to Premium, so your session doesn't know it yet.

Please come back and let us know what happens.

Well, two weeks later, the summary is that I accidentally let my premium membership lapse.  It's fixed now though.  I've confirmed by accident that Personal Cache Notes are indeed an undocumented feature of premium membership.  I figured it out when I wasn't getting Google's maps, and couldn't do pocket queries, both things I do a lot and are also premium member only things.

• Helpful 1