Lab Cache list

youkfish

I've been using the Adventure app for a while and have completed several Adventures near my home base. I'm headed to Europe in a month and wondering if there is any way to search for adventures before I get there. All I can find are Adventures that are listed to be XXXX mi away, so looking for something that might show them on a map or a list of different cities that may have them. Going to be on a river cruise: Budapest, Bratslavia, Vienna, Melk, Spritz, Passau, Prague, London.

Thanks!

14 hours ago, arisoft said:

You need a fake GPS app to trick the Adventure App to think that you are overseas.

I can see most Adventures up to 7000+ miles away from home, but it would be nice to have them in a list, searchable or on a web based map. It does appear that there are two in Vienna!

4 hours ago, ampdavid said:

Please try using the new map feature we just released, instead of a location spoofing app.  

Is there plan to show the individual lab cache on the map instead of adventures? Because there are adventures spread on hundreds of km/miles. For example by using the map for Halifax, Nova Scotia I got no results when there are 3 availables lab cache from 2 adventures.

On 8/13/2019 at 1:34 PM, Tungstène said:

You can't. You need a network connection to send your answer while you're close enough from where the question is asked. If you go away, you can't answer anymore.

That makes things interesting! A new obstacle to overcome.

I was able to complete two Adventures, one in Vienna and one in Passau, Germany. I used a Motorola Droid and paid for roaming data package on Verizon. The Vienna one had English questions, so easy to answer. Passau was in German and I had to translate the questions, which took more effort, but worth it and completed the whole Adventure.