Unknown TB

PetraPulheim

A few months ago while cruising in Alaska, I found what appeared to be a trackable in a cache at a coffee shop in Wrangell.  It was an eraser with the following inked on it:

Do not keep, play fair.

TB55KD2

Do not keep

445Y0Z

Now I have tried every combination of numbers and letters that I think it might be. Ie, S instead of 5,  the numeral zero instead of the letter O.  And 2 instead of Z.  NO luck on any.  I suspect perhaps somebody just threw this in the cache out of frustration with missing trackables.  But thought I'd post here and see if anyone else has any ideas. 

27 minutes ago, colbinator said:

A few months ago while cruising in Alaska, I found what appeared to be a trackable in a cache at a coffee shop in Wrangell.  It was an eraser with the following inked on it:

Do not keep, play fair.

TB55KD2

Looks like it's this one.  It comes up for me with either the TB reference number or its Tracking Number.

https://coord.info/TB55KD2

Maybe it was made into a set of erasers in 2015.  One was spotted in Wrangell in 2017.  AND the "Peace Sign" version may still be in play, hard to tell.  Nobody, including the TB Owner has been specific enough to clear up the mystery.  Except one log mentions finding an eraser.

Edited by kunarion
  • Upvote 1