Adventure Lab credits

If you have created an Adventure Lab - does the ownership of one get credited anywhere (other than in the Adventure Lab App) 

I was under the impression these are similar to Lab caches and as such finding them gets you another lab cache smiley, noted in your stats 
Does ownership get noted in your owned caches list on the GC website as well ?

I was recently awarded an Adventure Lab credit and accidentally deleted the email.  I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to retrieve it.  Are Adventure Lab credits listed somewhere on my Geocaching profile and how do I find the Adventure Lab builder at this point?  Any advise would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

36 minutes ago, rangercarol said:

I created our third Adventure Lab yesterday, tested it, and activated it.  Unlike the previous two ALs that I did, I don't see credit for creating this cache nor credit for finding it.  I have no problem if rules have changed and we don't get credit for finding it but I should see credit.for owning it.

It doesn't show as your owned lab until the first person completes it if I remember correctly. However as others pointed out on the forum even months later sometimes it doesn't show up.

Did you complete it outside of test mode? Then you get credit for completing it and it'll show on your profile as a find.

3 hours ago, rangercarol said:

Thanks to Max and 99 for the thorough answers to my concerns.

I see that your new Washington Adventure Lab has not been completed by anyone yet. Will you let us know when someone does complete it if it shows on your profile then? It's so strange that for some people just months later it still isn't showing! 

On 9/27/2021 at 3:34 PM, rangercarol said:

I created our third Adventure Lab yesterday, tested it, and activated it.  Unlike the previous two ALs that I did, I don't see credit for creating this cache nor credit for finding it.  I have no problem if rules have changed and we don't get credit for finding it but I should see credit.for owning it.

I see that you now have credit for owning that third adventure lab! It is showing on your profile under the geocaches you have hidden/own. 

Edited by Max and 99
1 hour ago, hostanut said:

I created a Lab...tested it and got credit for finding. 

I then went in labs.geocaching.com and deleted my finds.

Now in the app it shows as completed but labs.geocaching.com shows NO finds on this lab.

How can I correct this difference?

You cannot delete a completed adventure lab. If you had used the test mode you would not have gotten credit for completing the adventure lab. I highly recommend using the test mode!

In the Adventure Lab app, my AL is showing as "Completed"
On labs.geocaching.com under View Finds my AL is showing "0" stages completed for my lab. (I had previously deleted the finds on the individual Locations.)

How do I either:
1. get the AL app to not show my lab as Completed
2. get labs.geocaching.com to show 5 stages completed.

I tried to run the AL again (scanned the QR code) but the AL shows Completed and won't let me do again.

to try to solve the problem (maybe only made it worse) I changed my AL back to Private, created a Test, then was able to complete the Test AL.
Now the app is showing 2 of my AL.....one is Completed and the other is Test-Private-Completed.

On 10/17/2021 at 7:38 AM, hostanut said:

Evidently "Deleting" lab locations does not delete them from your finds.....only deletes them from your stats.

Correct; "deleting" an Adventure Lab find only removes the +1 Smiley point, not the competition status. 

See https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=144&pgid=510

> "Deleting a find for an Adventure decreases your find count on Geocaching.com but does not remove the find from the Adventure Lab app."

Edited by Hügh