My trackables need a good home!

Hello!  I have several trackables that are just sitting in a desk in my house, as I don't really get to Geocache much.  I would rather these get out into the wild.  Is there anyone interested in being a "host" where I could send you some my trackers and you could put in some geocaches?  Looking for a premium member I can trust to get these babies moving!

Thanks!

24 minutes ago, gougabulldogs said:

Hello!  I have several trackables that are just sitting in a desk in my house, as I don't really get to Geocache much.  I would rather these get out into the wild.  Is there anyone interested in being a "host" where I could send you some my trackers and you could put in some geocaches?  Looking for a premium member I can trust to get these babies moving!

Thanks!

I'd be happy to!

32 minutes ago, gougabulldogs said:

Looking for a premium member I can trust to get these babies moving!

Aren't you a basic member ?  :laughing:     

Remembered you asked pretty-much the same thing just a couple months ago.

We feel bad enough the way long-time premium members are lazy-logging trackables found in caches lately.     :)

Having them sent to us, maybe to only have them nailed a cache later would seem too personal (to us)...

7 minutes ago, cerberus1 said:

Aren't you a basic member ?  :laughing:     

Remembered you asked pretty-much the same thing just a couple months ago.

We feel bad enough the way long-time premium members are lazy-logging trackables found in caches lately.     :)

Having them sent to us, maybe to only have them nailed a cache later would seem too personal (to us)...

They might be safer in the drawer. If there's no expectation except me placing them in a cache, I'm happy to help. But I have no control over who takes or moves them or where they go. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

They might be safer in the drawer. If there's no expectation except me placing them in a cache, I'm happy to help. But I have no control over who takes or moves them or where they go. 

Curious why you responded to me.  I have no expectations...      :)

Yes I am basic member I just want to "reward" a premium member.  I realize there is no control once they are out in the wild.  I sent off 3 shipments earlier this year, one to a US miliarty base in Germany and the other 2 in the US.  Some are actually making quite a good amount of movement.

7 hours ago, gougabulldogs said:

Yes I am basic member I just want to "reward" a premium member.  I realize there is no control once they are out in the wild.  I sent off 3 shipments earlier this year, one to a US miliarty base in Germany and the other 2 in the US.  Some are actually making quite a good amount of movement.

Yes!  I placed “Arleen” in March, and it’s been traveling around the Southeast.  Almost has 1000 miles now!

https://coord.info/TB5HVTY

Edited by kunarion
9 hours ago, gougabulldogs said:

Is there anyone interested in being a "host" where I could send you some my trackers and you could put in some geocaches? 

I enjoy the side game of moving trackables along.  And I'd be willing to accept a couple to place in caches near me.  Sure!

14 hours ago, gougabulldogs said:

Is there anyone interested in being a "host" where I could send you some my trackers and you could put in some geocaches?

I'm happy to release one or another in the mountains of Austria/Europe. But I'm currently an "untrustworthy" basic member B)

• Upvote 2
On 7/31/2019 at 2:28 PM, gougabulldogs said:

I passed on a couple of the ones you sent me after stretching their legs so to speak. May hold on to the last one a bit longer since it now has a very appropriate traveling companion...

IMG_4934.jpg

I love TBs.  I have 19 in my inventory as I taken them traveling - NH, MA, NY, FL, OH, and WI.  Once they have been with me for a while, I drop them off in a different state than I found them in.  This way they gets lots of miles.  Let me know if you want my address.