Using offline lists shows a dark grid when offline

When I download a list for offline use, it should download also the maptiles. But when I use the list when I am offline, then it does not show my map, only a dark grid. I have tried it with a couple of list. It happens now for some days. It used to work. No idea what the problem is.

Anybody the same experience or a solution?

Jaap

• Upvote 1

Yes having the same problem with no map downloading when saving offline lists.

I tried to demonstrate the offline mode to a friend the other day and it wouldn't work for them either.

The download offline data checkbox has been ticked and cache data has been refreshed in the lists menu.

IMG_0740[53].PNG

Edited by -OZZ-
  • Upvote 1

After some experimenting, I have discovered that if I switch to street map type when offline, the map does appear.  Very strange as it continues to prompt me to use the trails map.  This does improve the app’s current usefulness but I do greatly miss the trails map as it has a great deal more information for navigating.

• Upvote 1

Some further experimenting out in the field.  Street map view works offline, no other type until I press “Navigate” (which seems to have gone back to the “Start” button). Then I lose the map again.... I presume because it is trying to access the trails map.  Aside from these issues, everything else seems to work as before.