Cito plan of works

carmichael0578

You are the one in charge, so you will work with the entity who will benefit (parks department, town council, etc) to determine their needs. It may be planting trees, repairing a trail, or picking up trash from designated areas.

Just make things enjoyable to those who show up to help out.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, carmichael0578 said:

I'm trying to organise a cito with my local council they are asking for a plan of works closer to the time what do I need to include? 

many thanks in advance 

Not sure what a local council is, but here, folks ask whoever they're talking to what they need.

Most parks, forests, road works would be very happy for the help.  Ask them were they could use that help  ... and you got a CITO.  :)

We've cleaned up litter and outright junk, planted trees and shrubs, repaired playground equipment, and helped "trim up" a trail that became overgrown.

- All was "asked for"  by the landowners.     In a CITO, you're offering the help they need.

14 hours ago, carmichael0578 said:

I'm trying to organise a cito with my local council they are asking for a plan of works closer to the time what do I need to include? 

many thanks in advance 

I would include the boundaries where the work is to be done, the type of work, an estimate of the number of people involved based on historical attendance of nearby CITO events, the time frame the work is expected to take. 

Questions I might have for the Council would be the kind of support I could expect, such as equipment and personnel that could assist in the work, like trash bags, trucks to haul away any trash, or any relevant equipment needed for the proposed work. Additionally, any permit requirements as well as liability insurance that they might require. 

Above all, be thorough and answer all questions to the best of your ability. 

Best of luck.