ISS Sightings - Aug 2019

The first openings for Oklahoma City area are 5 and 6 Aug. 5 Aug goes into shadow before it gets 1 minute east of OKC, and is too early to be seen in  Pocatello, ID but visible in Grand Junction CO.

So, I'm looking for players in far east and far west Colorado.

Au 6 - it's too light 1 minute west of OKC, so looking for players SE of Shreveport LA to Gulfport MS.

If anyone knows of waymarkers in these areas that would like to get an ISS waymark, please let them know.

So exciting! 77° alt, -3.8 mag

From Google translate: 

GC8B18G

We summon all players who want to spend some time on geocaching, trackables, etc. Talking about this game that we all are so passionate about.

After the event we will enjoy the wonderful sky that can be seen from Nerpio thanks to the low luminic pollution. In particular we will enjoy the passage of the International Space Station.

The event will take place at the coordinates indicated, day and time indicated in the list as well. 

We're waiting for you!

3 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

So exciting! 77° alt, -3.8 mag

From Google translate: 

GC8B18G 

We summon all players who want to spend some time on geocaching, trackables, etc. Talking about this game that we all are so passionate about.

After the event we will enjoy the wonderful sky that can be seen from Nerpio thanks to the low luminic pollution. In particular we will enjoy the passage of the International Space Station.

The event will take place at the coordinates indicated, day and time indicated in the list as well. 

We're waiting for you!

I think that's the pass at 15:31 over us.

I had an 88° pass yesterday morning, but a bank of clouds came in and obscured it.

Sept 15 at 06:18:46 am is my next visible pass at 48° to my NE. Oklahoma City shows same pass as 43° to SW at 06:17:03. And between now and then the path will move a couple more degrees farther SW.

I have another pass on Sept 18 at 20:28 at 58°. Oklahoma City shows the same pass at 20:30 at 41°. Between now and then the path will move to the NW. It might hit 45° by then for OK City.

Those are my only two visible passes for September above 45°. Next will be Oct. 10. Also maybe visible with OK City.