souvenirs

sunspider

I would like two folders for souvenirs. One to put souvenirs you are interested in (for me, only the country and state ones) and another for those you aren't interested in (for me, the rest). I would also like to be able to sort them, so country followed by its 'states'. My country at top of list followed by its states, and then other countries in alphabetical order with their 'states' after each country.

• Upvote 1

Your souvenirs tab on the profile statistics at Project-GC.com organize the souvenirs into groups:  countries, regions, unique event caches, event-related, specific days, Geotours and "Other."  The "Other" category includes most of the souvenir promotions, like the current "Mystery at the Museum."

Within each souvenir category, the individual souvenirs are displayed in the order earned, with the date indicated. 

50 minutes ago, Goldenwattle said:

I would like two folders for souvenirs. One to put souvenirs you are interested in (for me, only the country and state ones) and another for those you aren't interested in (for me, the rest).

In effect, you already have this, because of the "hide souvenir" functionality.  Keep the country and state souvenirs and hide all the others.  Then, be sure to view your public profile's souvenir tab.  The ones you don't want to see will be filtered out.  You can hide and unhide souvenirs from public view whenever you like and as often as you like.

• Helpful 1