Cach instruction sheet

Capt.Brigg

One of my large geocaches recently disappeared and I am replacing it. In the past I have seen  a paper notice in visited caches asking the finders to please replace the cache where they found it. I have looked on our geocaching web site for an example of such an official looking notice, but cannot find such. If anyone has such a notice or know where I can find one, please share it with me. If you are interested in learning about this great treasure hunt Geocache site and the gardens it is located in, search for geocache GC1GHJR in the Wildlife Botanical Gardens, Brush Prairie, WA. Thanks in advance for any help.

Capt. Brigg Franklin.

11 minutes ago, Capt.Brigg said:

One of my large geocaches recently disappeared and I am replacing it. In the past I have seen  a paper notice in visited caches asking the finders to please replace the cache where they found it. I have looked on our geocaching web site for an example of such an official looking notice, but cannot find such. If anyone has such a notice or know where I can find one, please share it with me. If you are interested in learning about this great treasure hunt Geocache site and the gardens it is located in, search for geocache GC1GHJR in the Wildlife Botanical Gardens, Brush Prairie, WA. Thanks in advance for any help.

Capt. Brigg Franklin.

When you click on Play on the main page, then Hide a Cache, the download/instructions can be found on the right hand side. You can select the language as well.

• Upvote 1