Message Centre not showing sent messages

Sheila Mc

On Geocaching.com, for the past week or so, any messages I have sent are not showing in the left hand pane.  (Last sent message that I can see was 29th June 2019). I can see old sent messages and have received one recently.  I have resorted to sending emails for Earth Cache answers, but not able to send photo evidence this way.  One cache owner is having problems with people logging earth caches but not sending answers.  This could be why.  I have not had any trouble with my scroll bar.

Edited by Sheila Mc
  • Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Sheila Mc said:

On Geocaching.com, for the past week or so, any messages I have sent are not showing in the left hand pane.  (Last sent message that I can see was 29th June 2019). I can see old sent messages and have received one recently.  I have resorted to sending emails for Earth Cache answers, but not able to send photo evidence this way.  One cache owner is having problems with people logging caches but not sending answers.  This could be why.  I have not had any trouble with my scroll bar.

Yes,  it's been glitchy this week!

On 7/14/2019 at 10:12 AM, Sheila Mc said:

On Geocaching.com, for the past week or so, any messages I have sent are not showing in the left hand pane.  (Last sent message that I can see was 29th June 2019). I can see old sent messages and have received one recently.  I have resorted to sending emails for Earth Cache answers, but not able to send photo evidence this way.  One cache owner is having problems with people logging caches but not sending answers.  This could be why.  I have not had any trouble with my scroll bar.

Right now, my message center won't show previous messages. It's very weird. It doesn't recognize that I've previously messaged someone. Even if I scroll down on the left to find their name, no old messages can be seen.