GPS Adventures Maze

DARKSIDEDAN

The Australian section of the global forum seems to have a very low participation rate, my assumption is the Aussie cachers are more active on the regional Facebook / Reddit / Instagram / private website places rather than here on the global.

I believe Adventure Mazes count as a type of regular event, so theoretically anybody with the money and time can set one up. I've never attended one, but from what I've been able to gleam, it's basically a display stand on a trailer that goes to events.

I wonder, if somebody was to put a bunch of gadget caches on a trailer and set up a local event, how can people participate by logging? An event can get logged as "attended', a cache can be logged as found, but for a bunch of temporary gadget caches on a mobile display stand - how can people log those? The only thing I can think of would be to buy a couple of TB codes, and have one in each cache. After the display is retired, those codes could be released as a regular TB. Maybe?

5 minutes ago, Unit473L said:

The Australian section of the global forum seems to have a very low participation rate, my assumption is the Aussie cachers are more active on the regional Facebook / Reddit / Instagram / private website places rather than here on the global.

I believe Adventure Mazes count as a type of regular event, so theoretically anybody with the money and time can set one up. I've never attended one, but from what I've been able to gleam, it's basically a display stand on a trailer that goes to events.

I wonder, if somebody was to put a bunch of gadget caches on a trailer and set up a local event, how can people participate by logging? An event can get logged as "attended', a cache can be logged as found, but for a bunch of temporary gadget caches on a mobile display stand - how can people log those? The only thing I can think of would be to buy a couple of TB codes, and have one in each cache. After the display is retired, those codes could be released as a regular TB. Maybe?

Perhaps also on an alternative site, although that isn't that busy either.