Mystery at the Museum

RickandCindy

I finished Mystery at the Museum today. I hadn't planned to do this, but I had accidentally just by caching as normal got the detective one and a few other finds, so yesterday I went out caching and found 30 caches. That gave me all of everything except the ruby. Didn't get even one of those in the 30 caches I found yesterday. So today I picked a power trail and after checking I would find rubies went out and found 27 caches. All completed now and I have returned the stolen jewels and "Case Closed".

10 minutes ago, Goldenwattle said:

I finished Mystery at the Museum today. I hadn't planned to do this, but I had accidentally just by caching as normal got the detective one and a few other finds, so yesterday I went out caching and found 30 caches. That gave me all of everything except the ruby. Didn't get even one of those in the 30 caches I found yesterday. So today I picked a power trail and after checking I would find rubies went out and found 27 caches. All completed now and I have returned the stolen jewels and "Case Closed".

But you'd need 35 caches after you found the last Ruby. You found the last Ruby and only 27 caches today.

I logged the remaining finds of the 35 last evening.  As of today, the MATM dashboard has not updated.  Any idea what gives.  I understand that it needs to update to reflect that I have found the 35 caches before I can advance and complete.  Very frustrating that it only seems to upgrade overnight (and then NOT last night).  Time is running out - only 14 hours to go!

After a 30-find caching trip yesterday which covered the 25 I needed, I sat down at the laptop to log them this afternoon. Case Closed and Souvenir collected.

It is weird to me that some folks are having issues with cache logs being recorded. I wonder if it is an App thing?

48 minutes ago, K13 said:

It is weird to me that some folks are having issues with cache logs being recorded. I wonder if it is an App thing?

I used The Official App to log - in order - jewels, then additional requirements, all on the same day.  I thought I might have to wait a bit for the jewel finds to hit, but it was instantaneous. After finding the rest, the result was again immediate, with the final test arriving within seconds.

So I'm gonna say no, not an App thing ... unless something has happened recently.

29 minutes ago, spookydel said:

Is anyone else finding they can't access "hints" since Mystery at the Museum ended?  I started geocaching with my son today, and it won't let me access the hints - just keeps punting me back to the Mystery at the Museum page.  

Any thoughts?

Do you mean hints for the cache itself?  On The App?

I just tried on the Android version of The App, and the cache hint popped right up. 

2 hours ago, spookydel said:

Is anyone else finding they can't access "hints" since Mystery at the Museum ended?  I started geocaching with my son today, and it won't let me access the hints - just keeps punting me back to the Mystery at the Museum page.  

Any thoughts?

I do not see this behavior in either the website or Android app.