Is it possible to have an audio alert when a new message is received?

I did a search, but couldn't find anything. I have an iPhone 6S and don't get a sound when a new private message is received on the official app. 

I was looking for something like the sound when you receive a text message.

Under Settings, Notifications, Geocaching, I do have everything turned on (banners, sounds, Badges).

Does anyone know of any settings that will turn on an audio alert upon an incoming message?

Thanks,

Edited by Highlands_Guy
On 7/10/2019 at 8:35 PM, Highlands_Guy said:

Does anyone know of any settings that will turn on an audio alert upon an incoming message?

Not directly, no.  My workaround is this: I have an gmail address I set up specifically for geocaching, and that email has a distinct ringtone/alert.  Yes, I get the alert sound for new caches, Message center messages, blog posts, etc - but when I hear that specific tone, I know it has SOMETHING to do with geocaching.  With gmail's filtering options, I could fine tune it even more so the message center notifications are sent to text message, and set my phone to specific tone for text messages from the message center, but that seems overkill.  What I have now works for me.  YMMV