Jax or Daytona area - anyone traveling to the UK?

InkyCat

I've got a TB that wants to get to Northern Ireland or Scotland. I'm driving to FL right after Thanksgiving, looking to place this bug where it might be picked up for a trip across the Atlantic. We'll be going via I-95 so anyone in Georgia or the Carolinas (how about those Panthers!), also let me know.

Thanks,

InkyCat

Be careful leaving TBs in Florida. I hear that area has a high instance of bug extermination. I'm visiting relatives there in January and decided NOT to release any new bugs of my own at that time in that area. If you are driving down I-95 there is a bug hotel in Maryland around exit 81 I think it is. There is a bug hotel close to JAX but the coords posted are bogus. YOu have to contact the ower to get the real ones.

The TB Exterminator is primarily a problem in the Gainesville area, which is a pretty decent distance from I-95. Except for a hit at a hotel west of Jax, there haven't been any problems in the area. I haven't heard anyone around here mention a trip overseas, but you never know. icon_smile.gif

----

When in doubt, poke it with a stick.