Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
JelleWasHere

Unable to add geocaches to list

Since the past few weeks, I am unable to add geocaches to a list from the search results (see attached image).

I've tried on macos and windows and both firefox and chrome. No script blockers, no adblockers.

Is anyone else having the same issue ?

GCLIST.png

Sorry, no idea. It's working for me. Tried adding to existing list as well as new list using Chrome under Ubuntu as well as Win 10.

Users are allowed to have 100 active Lists. Is it possible that already had 100 Lists?

I don't have any issues with adding caches to a list.

Now I'm having an issue, and by the way there's a BIG problem on the Waymarking site!

When I click on a cache page, I can go to the upper right and Add to List. Easy.

But now when I try to add a cache to a list from the map, with the cache title/info on the right side, my recent list is not there.

I go back to clicking on each cache page, and the list is there when I want to add it.

But it's not available when I'm on the map and the list is on the side. There's an option to add a cache to the list, but the recent list is not there (I've scrolled thru every list twice).

Firefox. That's all I know.