Help me read the name on this!

directionaldisaster

Hello! I recently went on my first lone cache :) It was in a little park that I pass by nearly every day. Veteran's Park cache.  Anyway, I put in my things and took a  little Harley Quinn doll head with a cacher name  and date written on the back. I can see that it's dated 5/5/17, but it's hard to read the name below. DubSub? probably not. I looked through the logs with no luck, so it might have been passed along from another cache. I'd like to find out who this is so I can contact them. Any guesses? Thank you!!!

HarleyGeocache.jpg

Did you try emailing the finder before you ?  They said they "left a really cool item for the next person" in their log.  :)

The next mentioning seems to be a "bead", and a pic after has a reindeer head.

This could have been easy if folks would log trades again.  We figured "trades" aren't logged much anymore because take isn't trading...

Nah, I wrote the person who was there before me. They had left a paracord bracelet, so it wasn't them. I tried looking at it with a magnifying glass and zooming in on my computer. No one can read it? I'd hate to pass it on before I find out what it says!

It looks like it had been around for awhile. The keychain was rusty and some of the paint on the head had rubbed off.

5 hours ago, directionaldisaster said:

. No one can read it? I'd hate to pass it on before I find out what it says!

It looks like it had been around for awhile. The keychain was rusty and some of the paint on the head had rubbed off.

I didn't see you say it was a trackable, so why pass it on ?   I'm assuming you traded for it as swag ...  it's yours.   

Take your time...get a bit of Watson n Holmes going...    :)      Remembered you did that "sleuthing" thing a couple years ago too.