Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
trickytreasure

How do I change the text color of the word using HTML when making a geocache?

Hello, I am writing a description for a geocache write now and I do not know how to use HTML code to change my text to red. I have tried things like <font=red> but I can't seem to figure it out. Please help.

• Love 1

This page in the Help Centre is a good reference for the HTML codes that are allowed on cache pages.

• Helpful 2

I use an online HTML editor (not the one on the cache edit page). I create all the text including font type, text size, text colour, highlighted text and add photos (using URLs) then copy and paste the HTML code into the description box on the geocache edit page. It all works well!

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Calypso62 said:

I use an online HTML editor (not the one on the cache edit page). I create all the text including font type, text size, text colour, highlighted text and add photos (using URLs) then copy and paste the HTML code into the description box on the geocache edit page. It all works well!

I used IBM Top Page for a long time, til it broke in Windows 10.  Top Page would not only show changes in a live preview, it would attempt to correct my many abysmally bad HTML code typos.  Man, that was sweet!  :)

Edited by kunarion