What to do with GeoKrety TB?

South_Stander

Hi all. I picked up a TB today only to find it was a GeoKrety TB, and being fairly green I don't know what to do with it from here.

I picked it up from a Geocache cache that I found through the official site, but I cannot log Geocaches on the GeoKrety website, nor can I log the TB on the Geocache website. I have logged a note on GeoKrety site for the TB stating it is in my possession, and gave the name of the cache it came from, but is there anymore I can do to log it correctly? Is the lack of cross referencing because of competing companies? Is this TB from a different game altogether?

I imagine I will drop it again in the next cache and have done with it ( and only pick up GC TB's in future), as I don't really want to be logging on more than one site. Or am I overlooking something?

Any help or advice welcome.

Edited by South_Stander
Spelling.
1 minute ago, South_Stander said:

Hi all. I picked up a TB today only to find it was a GeoKrety TB, and being fairly green I don't know what to do with it from here.

I Is the lack of cross referencing because of competing companies?   YES

I imagine I will drop it again in the next cache and have done with it   I AGREE

Or am I overlooking something?    NOPE

Any help or advice welcome.