Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChrysalisX

Looking for geocaching suggestions

Hello, I am planning a trip to the Windsor area for a geocaching weekend and was wondering if anyone has suggestions. I am from Ohio, USA (traveling alone) and am not sure what would be best for a one day stay. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Last cache before heading back over the boarder can be found at the McDonalds beside the bridge 

I Have a great cache for you! A couple years back there was a cacher named othum. he sadly passed away. he wanted a cache on his stone. here is the GC code and a little snip from the description

GC6WV20 "Othums Memorial Cache" 

At the request of Othum, this cache is placed at his gravesite for all cachers to come and visit.

Steve loved caching, but loved the cachers even more.

The cache is under the vase in the headstone. Please replace vase as found. It may have flowers in it so be careful not to damage the flowers. Please use care when replacing empty vase as the cache container will fit inside the upside down vase. Please do not leave swag in the container. The logbook will be given to the family after the cache has been archived. As Othum always says, "Thanks for the Adventure"