Team Play in the South

El Diablo

As long as I don't have to climb 50 feet up a tree, I'm game. Well, come to think of it, that might be fun icon_biggrin.gif By the way, we're thinking about doing another Triangle area cachers meeting here soon. The meetings are in the early stages, but I think we'll get a good group together here shortly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If a had a nickel for every sewerline near rivers and lakes, I'd be RICH!!

As long as I don't have to climb 50 feet up a tree, I'm game. Well, come to think of it, that might be fun icon_biggrin.gif By the way, we're thinking about doing another Triangle area cachers meeting here soon. The meetings are in the early stages, but I think we'll get a good group together here shortly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If a had a nickel for every sewerline near rivers and lakes, I'd be RICH!!

I guess I did to explain a little more of what I had in mind.

This would work a lot like the Centennial Celebration cache. Where 2 or more cachers would work together to find the clues to the main cache.

As an example....Triffid and AdventureTom may team up to find a cache placed by the team of Diana and David and JeffersonStone and vice a versa. Each teams main cache will have clues in it leading to the Grand Cache hidden by me. The more people that want to participate the more elaborate it will become.

Ideally we need at least 2 people from each area in order for it to work. Any questions?

El Diablo

Everything you do in life...will impact someone,for better or for worse.

El Diablo, I am always in your Legion of Darkness- Err, I mean glad to help out. Yeah, that's what I meant, glad to help! Glad to hear you are back on your feet, I have been out of the loop for a while.

JeffersonStone, are you up to the challenge of the DARK side?

Sounds like we may have a hunt going here. Contactact some more cachers in your area to get involved so we can make this happen. I promise there will be a lot of torment...I mean fun for all! icon_biggrin.gif

El Diablo

Sounds like we may have a hunt going here. Contactact some more cachers in your area to get involved so we can make this happen. I promise there will be a lot of torment...I mean fun for all! icon_biggrin.gif

El Diablo

Looks like we have 9 people that want to play. We can make this happen with that number, but to make it really fun we need more. Talk to your local geocachers and get them involved.

I promise you with enough people we can make this the hunt of all time!!

One other thing. It's not required but I could use some help. If you help you can't actually hunt caches, just help plan them. So if your interested let me know by email...JC364@aol.com

This hunt..if it happens like I want will occur over a period of days..or not, depending on how good your teams are versus how could my planning is. I usually plan fairly well. icon_biggrin.gif

El Diablo

Looks like we have 9 people that want to play. We can make this happen with that number, but to make it really fun we need more. Talk to your local geocachers and get them involved.

I promise you with enough people we can make this the hunt of all time!!

One other thing. It's not required but I could use some help. If you help you can't actually hunt caches, just help plan them. So if your interested let me know by email...JC364@aol.com

This hunt..if it happens like I want will occur over a period of days..or not, depending on how good your teams are versus how could my planning is. I usually plan fairly well. icon_biggrin.gif

El Diablo

It looks like we have 10 players. Unless anyone knows of someone else that would like to play...we can get started. I will assign teams and instructions by Sunday night. Are you ready?

El Diablo

There is going to be a slight delay in the game plans...I've discovered a flaw in my original idea. Please be patient while I work it out.

Meantime get some more cachers in your area interested.

El Diablo