Found caches page does not list lab caches

hermione_danger

Hey team! I noticed today that my found caches page (Dashboard > View profile > Geocaches > All Geocache Finds) doesn't include lab caches. I found 10 lab caches on 7/24/2015, but they aren't among the other caches I found on this day in this list view (can be seen here: https://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?ul=hermione_danger&sortdir=asc&sort=lastfound on pages 10-11). You can also see that at the top of this table it says "Total records: 960", but I actually have 970 finds including those lab caches.

Thanks!

Not a bug - lab caches do not show up in many statistics, including your list of found caches (because lab caches don't have cache pages).  From the Help Center:

Lab Caches in statistics

Lab Caches are included in these statistics:

• Caching Chronology
  • Cache Types
  • Caching Milestones, including the ability to select and lock a Lab Cache
  • The Geocaches Owned on your public profile (once the Lab Cache has been found)

Lab Caches are not included in the following statistics, because Lab Caches do not include the appropriate attributes to be integrated into these statistics:

• Container Types
  • Difficulty and Terrain
  • Home Location Statistics
  • Statistics on the Maps tab

Lab Caches are not included in Pocket Queries and will not result in any Souvenirs being awarded.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 2