Lab cache adventure builder tool

RuiASP

I was awarded a lab cache, but in the last two days I have been trying to create it at the lab builder tool without sucess.

After the log and the first info to be inserted in the first page and when clicking for the next step it returns with an error message:

ERROR 500

If anyone has experienced the same problem could you assist with some tips, please?

I'm trying to log in to my existing ALC I was awarded a few months ago and can't even log in. Not sure if the extension to log in is /lab but that gets error message too. 

I used to be able to log in to the page and see who was logging them when I ran the report. Otherwise you have no idea who logs them. 

At least they turned off the web based player so the European cheaters aren't armchairing the finds here in Arizona. 

Can someone help? I have all the stages completed but I have one out of order.  It's not a sequential lab, but they are along a trail so I want them to be in order on the page I'm building.  Is there some way to drag the rectangles around so I can move the rectangle on the bottom so that it will be on top?

17 minutes ago, Cybercat said:

Can someone help? I have all the stages completed but I have one out of order.  It's not a sequential lab, but they are along a trail so I want them to be in order on the page I'm building.  Is there some way to drag the rectangles around so I can move the rectangle on the bottom so that it will be on top?

You can click and drag them to whatever order you want.  I try to not access my AL builder on my phone, because I've found it too easy to accidentally switch the order of the locations.

Edit: I stand corrected. You can only switch the order of the locations when the AL is sequential. So maybe switch your AL to sequential just for a minute so you can change the order of the locations?

Edited by Max and 99
2 hours ago, Cybercat said:

For a non-sequential AL, the person doing it will always be presented with the next nearest unfound stage to them so the order in which they're placed in the builder is irrelevant.

On 9/15/2022 at 12:09 AM, Cybercat said:

I just came here with the same problem, I'll try what was replied to you.

But in my first Lab I have another problem besides this one. The form doesn't allow to set the time. I used the "test link" and asked the help of another player to test it, I went there hoping that something has changed but no, it still has no option to choose the time. When I enter the Lab, it has --/-- .

• Funny 1
3 hours ago, Bactérias said:

I just came here with the same problem, I'll try what was replied to you.

But in my first Lab I have another problem besides this one. The form doesn't allow to set the time. I used the "test link" and asked the help of another player to test it, I went there hoping that something has changed but no, it still has no option to choose the time. When I enter the Lab, it has --/-- .

The time to complete the adventure lab is automatically compiled after five people have completed it. You cannot set that time yourself.

• Helpful 1
  • Love 1