Puzzle help?

Not sure if this is allowed (sorry if it's not,) but I've been really struggling with this word search. I'm sure the creator is getting really tired of me asking for help because I didn't understand her hint.

Basically, there's a mystery word that I need to find that's seven letters and I can't seem to find it. the clue is "what haven't you used?" I've scoured this word search a million times and I can't seem to find this word that I need to get my coordinates. I'm dyslexic and I might be skimming over it over and over again but I'd really appreciate the help! 

Here's a link to the search with all the words we found in the bank.

Here's the link to a black search.

Thanks so much for help in advance! 

Good you managed it !  :)

I'm dyslexic also, but realize I don't have to solve all puzzles.  ;)

By the Terms of Use,  you agree not to: "Publish on our websites the solutions, hints, spoilers, or any hidden coordinates for any geocache without consent from the geocache owner".

If a CO ever does get frustrated by questions, sometimes attending an event could glean more help.

• Helpful 1
3 minutes ago, crashtiel said:

it's in a series and would have driven me insane. 

We did a series of 41 mysteries a  few weeks ago and was only able to solve failed to solve 19 of them. Having the solved ones on a map with 161m circles around them most of the unsolved ones could be "guessed". Since they all had hints we found 18 of these even though we had to look very careful when there was a greater distance between caches. The one we didn't find doesn't bother me and since it's far from home (we stayed in the area for 4 days) we won't be back for another try.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, cerberus1 said:

Good you managed it !  :)

I'm dyslexic also, but realize I don't have to solve all puzzles.  ;)

By the Terms of Use,  you agree not to: "Publish on our websites the solutions, hints, spoilers, or any hidden coordinates for any geocache without consent from the geocache owner".

If a CO ever does get frustrated by questions, sometimes attending an event could glean more help.

Even at an event:

• Don’t share answers to puzzles, Adventure Labs, Virtual Caches, or EarthCaches in spoiler groups. By doing so without the owner’s permission, you are ruining their efforts. You also risk losing your access to Geocaching.com.
12 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:
6 hours ago, cerberus1 said:

Even at an event:

• Don’t share answers to puzzles, Adventure Labs, Virtual Caches, or EarthCaches in spoiler groups. By doing so without the owner’s permission, you are ruining their efforts. You also risk losing your access to Geocaching.com.

Events are are good places to collaborate - we have a good local group that doesn't give things away, but is willing to nudge each other, and work together if we have a puzzle that many have trouble with.  We'll each offer what we have tried, and where we are at, and work on a solution. So we don't share answers, but we do try to help each other be successful!

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, CAVinoGal said:

Events are are good places to collaborate - we have a good local group that doesn't give things away, but is willing to nudge each other, and work together if we have a puzzle that many have trouble with.  We'll each offer what we have tried, and where we are at, and work on a solution. So we don't share answers, but we do try to help each other be successful!

Yep.  :)

One, a "5", numerous people were working sections at events.  The CO mentioned team efforts on the cache page.

Most have left the hobby, so we never did get it solved.