Top 100 Waymark Reviewers

wayfrog

Thanks Groundspeak for the updated stats!

Rank - Username - Waymarks Reviewed

01 - silverquill - 61,715
02 - saopaulo1 - 52,912
03 - lumbricus - 44,591
04 - bluesnote - 33,695
05 - Math Teacher - 27,561
06 - BruceS - 23,126
07 - Outspoken1 - 21,358
08 - Dorcadion Team - 17,722
09 - fi67 - 12,401
10 - Marine Biologist - 12,190
11 - TheBeanTeam - 11,098
12 - iconions - 10,619
13 - Team Farkle 7 - 10,446
14 - PTCrazy - 10,163
15 - Ernmark - 9,075
16 - Dragontree - 8,987
17 - NW_history_buff - 8,519
18 - condor1 - 7,923
19 - Mark1962 - 7,544
20 - Max Cacher - 7,175
21 - The Blue Quasar - 6,895
22 - GEO*Trailblazer1 - 6,648
23 - Jake39 - 6,293
24 - Bernd das Brot Team - 6,234
25 - YoSam. - 6,160
26 - veritas vita - 5,769
27 - MountainWoods - 5,496
28 - QuesterMark - 5,385
29 - Tuena - 5,377
30 - tiki-4 - 5,335
31 - BK-Hunters - 4,918
32 - deano1943 - 4,894
33 - razalas - 4,820
34 - Brentorboxer - 4,640
35 - Team Sieni - 4,562
36 - Lord Elwood - 4,530
37 - Norfolk12 - 4,350
38 - pmaupin - 4,312
39 - monkeys4ever - 4,167
40 - bill&ben - 3,986
41 - RakeInTheCache - 3,966
42 - wildwoodke - 3,903
43 - NCDaywalker - 3870
44 - DougK - 3,857
45 - ucdvicky - 3,825
46 - bootron - 3,774
47 - the federation - 3,745
48 - Alfouine - 3,721
49 - Thorny1 - 3,610
50 - Firefrog69 - 3,592
51 - sfwife - 3,499
52 - Black Dog Trackers - 3,423
53 - dreamhummie - 3,344
54 - ChapterhouseInc - 3,259
55 - scrambler390 - 3,254
56 - macleod1 - 3,190
57 - huggy_d1 - 3,093
58 - jhuoni - 3,081
59 - Lat34North - 3,079
60 - Blue Man - 3,017
61 - GT.US - 2,954
62 - Jeremy - 2,938
63 - woolsox - 2,926
64 - frivlas - 2,870
65 - cache_test_dummies - 2,861
66 - GA Cacher - 2,782
67 - MikeGolfJ3 - 2,688
68 - Tharandter - 2,652
69 - Where's George - 2,585
70 - Windsocker - 2,515
71 - elyob - 2,506
72 - Rayman - 2,378
73 - Bryan - 2,335
74 - Aladdin - 2,238
75 - Team GPSaxophone - 2,194
76 - Tante.Hossi - 2,147
77 - Team Min Dawg - 2,126
78 - Atlanta Highland Bagpiper - 2,081
79 - Zork V - 2,077
80 - Marky - 2,077
81 - papermanone & catlover - 2,071
82 - Bear and Ragged - 2,009
83 - J.A.R.S. - 1,982
84 - lenron - 1,980
85 - rjmcdonough1 - 1,932
86 - Biquidou - 1,915
87 - Faithwalker & DaMama - 1,772
88 - The_Draglings - 1,761
89 - puczmeloun - 1,753
90 - Selmice - 1,740
91 - ištván - 1,739
92 - Hikenutty - 1,698
93 - The Leprechauns - 1,698
94 - CM-14 - 1,693
95 - muddawber - 1,686
96 - Arogant - 1,678
97 - "Paws"itraction - 1,669
98 - Titansfan - 1,664
99 - TeamSO - 1,660
100 - geotrouvtou59 - 1,614

image.png

• Love 1
12 hours ago, BK-Hunters said:

Prolly because he's not yet a top 100 reviewer... 

Which is a good sign after all...

A clear hint that the situation is not as bas as some want to make us believe.

But there are problems, and currently there are a few more problems than just recently, nothing really bad, just the usual hickups we had before several times when a whole generation of waymarkers is fading away and a new one is ready (or would be) and is struggling to find their place in this complicated system. So let's help them!

• Upvote 1
On 6/26/2019 at 8:22 PM, iconions said:

I hope that I am more known for being thorough and true to the requirements to the category that I am reviewing than just the sheer numbers of waymarks that I approve.

Aw Heck, I thought you knew that you are known worldwide as the Krabby Kansan. :D

Keith

8 hours ago, BK-Hunters said:

Aw Heck, I thought you knew that you are known worldwide as the Krabby Kansan. :D

Keith

...only if the submitting waymarker hasn't fufilled the minimum requirements of the waymark category!  :P  Otherwise, I'm just living in a pineapple under the sea!

On 6/27/2019 at 11:19 PM, BK-Hunters said:

Keith

Okay, speaking of the Krabby Kansan.  Please, Please, PLEASE, with everything that is HOLY, READ the CATEGORY DESCRIPTION before you post a waymark, and if you get a denial from me, don't complain when I tell you that a Pizza Chain in 36 of the 50 (or was that 57? - LOL) states is NOT regional, but National.... especially when the category description says 20 or less states...  I told the waymarker that his only courses of action were to forget the pictures OR try to get a national pizza chain category together.  [/rant]  You can go back to your regularly scheduled forum...

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, iconions said:

Okay, speaking of the Krabby Kansan.  Please, Please, PLEASE, with everything that is HOLY, READ the CATEGORY DESCRIPTION before you post a waymark, and if you get a denial from me, don't complain when I tell you that a Pizza Chain in 36 of the 50 (or was that 57? - LOL) states is NOT regional, but National.... especially when the category description says 20 or less states...  I told the waymarker that his only courses of action were to forget the pictures OR try to get a national pizza chain category together.  [/rant]  You can go back to your regularly scheduled forum...

Well done!  Even though you actually deny weak waymarks, you still finish in the top twelve reviewers.

2 hours ago, iconions said:

but sometimes the reviewer needs to read it, also. I had a regional chain waymark denied because it was "coast to coast" (had 1 in Cali, 2 in FL), only 16 other states.  So I went a couple rounds explaining that, and then cut the Cali one as it was only projected, not yet built. Finally got approved. But you can go across the country in 3 or 4 states. North to south, Cali, OR and WA; NM, CO, WY and MT. His reading, that would have been considered national, as it goes across the country.

11 hours ago, iconions said:

Keep it up and I'll do something snide with all of these Glacier waymarks you've posted.  You realize I'm totally wanting to get back into the Glacier area because of these, right?

Sorry if I made you salivate - I guess such things sometimes can't be helped.

Sadly, you'll have to make it soon as the glaciers are fast disappearing. We can't say how soon this will happen but after we were there we compared some of our pix with some Ansel Adams (and other earlier) photos and the diminution of the glaciers is quite obvious in some.

Keith

9 hours ago, BK-Hunters said:

Sorry if I made you salivate - I guess such things sometimes can't be helped.

Sadly, you'll have to make it soon as the glaciers are fast disappearing. We can't say how soon this will happen but after we were there we compared some of our pix with some Ansel Adams (and other earlier) photos and the diminution of the glaciers is quite obvious in some.

Keith

I do need to get back there - alas, I will have to make myself content with a two week trip to southern Utah and northern Arizona starting next weekend.  I have a feeling by the end, I may get sick of looking at very large holes in the ground....  :)  I wish I had gotten out here before my wife's ankles got bad so we could do more hiking - we still should be able to see beaucoup great scenery from the car and from the short walks to the overlooks...  It will be very strange getting on an airplane since I haven't flown since 1993.  Do they still have to wind the propeller up to get the rubber band nice and tight?

5 hours ago, iconions said:

Do they still have to wind the propeller up to get the rubber band nice and tight?

Naw, they've long since dispensed with the rubber band. They're all Hi-Flex Carbon Fibre now.

WOW - somehow I was under the impression that you had already done the AZ UT trip.

Keith

Edited by BK-Hunters
5 hours ago, BK-Hunters said:

"Tom, you continue to be the most helpful guy on the site, thanks as always."

Just read this in a reviewer note, thought this is noteworthy.

The pie looks delicious. 

We all know that's a lie - I've NEVER been helpful!!!  :) 

Yea, the pie does look great, although they could lose the blueberries and keep just the boysenberries.  Love me some boysenberries!
Did you happen to see the menu board and see how this diner RUINED another pie?  The added RHUBARB to huckleberry pie - OH, the humanity.  Rhubarb has to be the slimiest thing to put in pie - YUK!
If you get into the Dallas area - get in contact with Steve (QuerillaDeVil) - he is really funny and great people.  

2 hours ago, BK-Hunters said:

Naw, they've long since dispensed with the rubber band. They're all Hi-Flex Carbon Fibre now.

WOW - somehow I was under the impression that you had already done the AZ UT trip.

Keith

That's good to know - I'm all into hi-tech.  It'll be really strange stepping onto an aircraft.  
No, this trip starts over the Labor Day weekend.  It's gonna be HOT (but it's a DRY heat!) - LOL.  I'm looking to fill up a bunch of in boxes with visits and to add a bunch of waymarks on my own.  This area is one of the few I've never been in all of my travels and I am a little upset I didn't get to it before my wife started to have issues with her Parkinson's...

4 minutes ago, iconions said:

this trip starts over the Labor Day weekend

Are you going to be near Phoenix, Tempe or even possibly more SE?

There is a really great guy that is near Phoenix, perhaps you could link up with him. He is a waymarker, officer in several categories we share and a geocacher.

15 hours ago, BK-Hunters said:

Are you going to be near Phoenix, Tempe or even possibly more SE?

There is a really great guy that is near Phoenix, perhaps you could link up with him. He is a waymarker, officer in several categories we share and a geocacher.

We are only going as far south as Williams, unfortunately, and then scooting over to Laughlin, NV. for our last night before our flight home.

On 8/22/2019 at 1:44 PM, iconions said:

Rhubarb has to be the slimiest thing to put in pie - YUK

I must have skipped over this bit earlier.

I grew up on rhubarb pie!! Done properly by an old farm cook who's made thousands of them, they can be sensational!!!

Keith

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, BK-Hunters said:

I grew up on rhubarb pie!! Done properly by an old farm cook who's made thousands of them, they can be sensational!!!

Yep.  Just picked what might be last for the season yesterday.   Raised bed with thirty plants.

Sometimes (like this year), it's like zucchini, not enough or giving it away. 

The other 2/3rd's strawberry-rhubarb pie the most asked-for addition to potluck at events.

After one older guy decided that because of his age, he didn't have to share the last half of one with another, we bring a couple.   

Most relatives ask for straight-up rhubarb. 

On 8/24/2019 at 11:40 AM, cerberus1 said:

Yep.  Just picked what might be last for the season yesterday.   Raised bed with thirty plants.

Sometimes (like this year), it's like zucchini, not enough or giving it away. 

The other 2/3rd's strawberry-rhubarb pie the most asked-for addition to potluck at events.

After one older guy decided that because of his age, he didn't have to share the last half of one with another, we bring a couple.   

Most relatives ask for straight-up rhubarb. 

On 8/24/2019 at 1:32 AM, BK-Hunters said:

I must have skipped over this bit earlier.

I grew up on rhubarb pie!! Done properly by an old farm cook who's made thousands of them, they can be sensational!!!

Keith

Y'all can keep your rhubarb.  I'll stick with the huckleberry and the bosenberry - you know, the good stuff that was actually MEANT to be eaten!  :)