What happened to "Manage Waypoints"?

I own a Garmin GPSMap 62s. Just recently, I updated the firmware. It seems that the "Manage Waypoints" feature is gone, but the owner's manual has not been updated since 2011.

I can tap the "Find" button to get a list of waypoints, but I do not see a way to manage, edit, and/or delete them. How do you do that now?

Thanks in advance to all the Garmin expert users!

16 minutes ago, Atlas Cached said:

The 'Waypoint Manager' page is for this purpose.... I'm sure if you look long enough, you'll find it!

Thanks. This what confuses me: it used to be on same page with SATELLITE, AREA CALCULATION, SUN AND MOON, HUNT AND FISH, and other specialized functions. Now I don't see it there anymore.

I do see WAYPOINTS under the FIND button, but it lacks the edit and delete functions.

Edited by chasclifton
3 minutes ago, chasclifton said:

Thanks. This what confuses me: it used to be on same page with SATELLITE, AREA CALCULATION, SUN AND MOON, HUNT AND FISH, and other specialized functions. Now I don't see it there anymore.

Open Setup > Page Sequence > Add Page to add available pages to the menu.....

Open Setup > Page Sequence > Page List to edit available pages in the menu.....

Edited by Atlas Cached
6 minutes ago, Atlas Cached said:

Open Setup > Page Sequence > Page List to edit available pages in the menu.....

Thank you! I did that at your suggestion.

But apparently the firmware update moved a few things around. Oh well, as long as I can edit waypoints, I'm happy.

Edited by chasclifton
7 minutes ago, chasclifton said:

Thank you! I did that. But apparently the firmware update moved a few things around. Oh well, as long as I can edit waypoints, I'm happy.

If you do not see it in the Main Menu, are you certain it is not in the Page Ribbon? Page's listed in the Page Ribbon are not available in the Main menu....

25 minutes ago, Atlas Cached said:

If you do not see it in the Main Menu, are you certain it is not in the Page Ribbon? Page's listed in the Page Ribbon are not available in the Main menu....

OK, I see what you mean by the "Page Ribbon." I had my profile set to Classic. When I switched it to Geocaching, then I see the "ribbon" on the screen. Always more to explore!