where is the 'you found a geocache' page to print?

ssterling

Hi,

I tried searching for this and I failed.  I'm renewing my account and starting to cache again and have some maintenance to do on old hides.  I'd like to know where the 'you found a geocache page is to print and put in my hides?  They used to have a generic page I could print saying this is a geocache and please put it back if you found it by mistake?  I can't seem to find it on the new website.

Thanks in advance.

ssterling

40 minutes ago, Rock Chalk said:

On the Hide a geocache page, see Instructions for Finders on the right side of the page.

Why we're there, I noticed it only says, small and medium in that dropdown for cache size..  

We don't have "medium" caches.

Shouldn't the drop-down really say "small" for Small, or "medium" for Regular, and  Large ?   :) 

Edited by cerberus1
dyslexic old fart. :D
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, cerberus1 said:

Why we're there, I noticed it only says, small and medium in that dropdown for cache size..  

We don't have "medium" caches.

Shouldn't the drop-down really say "small" for Small, or "medium" for Regular, and  Large ?   :) 

Actually, what they call "small" is more like micro, and what they call "medium" is more like small, regular, or large. But who's counting... ;)