Frustrated with project GC Stats

Repsov

Ever since the update several weeks back I am unable to access any of the additional data eg: Maps badges ect. All I now  get is  the Catherine wheel waiting.

I am also unable  to authenticate my account. 

I have tried previous hints, cancelling the authorisation and then re starting.   Removing the code from my profile and then replacing it. . Logging completely out of my account and shutting down my computer. Even removing cookies and trackers has failed.

Nothing seems to have worked.

Am I the only one with this problem?

If I'm on the wrong topic page could some one redirect me.

2 hours ago, Repsov said:

Ever since the update several weeks back

Which update are you talking about?  I would assume the API switchover, but you didn't say, so it could be a browser or an OS update.  Are you on a PC or MAC?  What OS, and what browser?  I'm not seeing any of the issues you are either, Project-GC seems to be working just fine for me, re-authenticating worked too.

4 hours ago, Repsov said:

Ever since the update several weeks back I am unable to access any of the additional data eg: Maps badges ect. All I now  get is  the Catherine wheel waiting.

I am also unable  to authenticate my account. 

I sometimes get a Catherine Wheel, although not on a consistent basis. The API certainly did create some issues, but there have only seemed to be a handful of total outages, The page header on Project GC says there are database cluster issues, so that could be something that's affecting some people and not others I suppose.

It might be worth trying a different browser to see if that works. If it does then I'd suggest it's more likely to be some kind of browser related problem - what are you currently using?

e2a: interestingly, when I try and access your stats I can only see the Hides, BadgeGen and Souvenirs tabs - none of the others at all. Mine are fine, as are CAVinoGal's (K13 hides theres). A bit odd - maybe you are in one of the misbehaving database clusters?

Edited by Blue Square Thing